[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”2_3″][et_pb_code _builder_version=”3.19.4″][/et_pb_code][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.91″ background_layout=”light”]
Conflict Training for Violence Prevention and Risk Reduction
Conflict Training Courses for Health, Social Care and Education Sector for the Prevention and Management of Work Related Violence
Conflict Training helps to reduce the risks of violence and aggression by developing staff knowledge, skills and attitudes to effectively employ de-escalation skills, breakaway and disengagement tactics or control and restraint interventions appropriately within the context of their services. This conflict training meets NHS Protect standards in conflict resolution and physical intervention.
Your team will learn to safely apply appropriate non-restrictive or (where necessary) restrictive physical interventions as alternatives to the primary non-escalation of conflict and secondary de-escalation strategies for defusing conflict which we will help you to put in place.
Our small but specialist conflict training team has devised and delivered programmes of change for organisations who are looking for a comprehensive approach to the reduction of aggressive and violent behaviour in their services.
For example, our managing conflict training programmes are built from step-by-step building blocks:
- thorough training needs analysis, based on strategic goals from top management
- staff surveys and observations of operational work environments to pinpoint root causes
- detailed analysis of interactions between people in the operational context and their needs
- evidence-based reporting on the trigger-points for aggression in the service workplaces
- documented training plans with associated learning outcomes
- a values-based approach to improving interpersonal communication at all levels within the organisation
- treating people with dignity by showing them respect, in every interaction with clients and customers
- teamwork and clarification of the duties and powers of staff in creating safe and secure environments
- personal safety strategies which truly increase confidence through evidenced competence
- hierarchical tactics for containment, escorting, holding and immobilisation from touch to mechanical devices
- wider-context environmental issues about the built environment, including its ambience and security
- recommendations about staffing, recruitment and selection
To learn more about how we can help you to systematically reduce the incidence of violence and aggression in your organisation through our managing conflict training, please get in touch using the contact tools on this page or simply call 0844 812 9795
Dynamis is an ICM Quality Award Centre (QAC#2201) for the delivery of Workplace Violence Prevention Training in Health and Social Care. We tailor our Conflict De-Escalation Breakaway and Physical Restraint Training courses for your setting and the unique safety requirements and ethos of your service, focussing on enabling your team to improve their practice for the prevention and management of violence and aggression (PMVA). We help your healthcare, social care or education team to manage the entire spectrum of conflict, from simple communication to complex crisis. The approach we teach your staff combines verbalisation skills for de-escalation of conflict with appropriate physical alternatives.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.0.91″ src=”https://www.positivehandling.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Screenshot-2017-12-11-21.05.25.jpg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” force_fullwidth=”off” show_bottom_space=”on” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.91″ background_layout=”light”]
Call 0844 812 9795 or Get Started here: